New Volunteer Information
Volunteeer Drop-In Hours:
- Every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 10a - 1p. Come for an hour or more!
- Everyone is welcome - whether you come weekly or occasionally. Every little bit helps.
What to Bring:
- Wear comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting a little dirty. Bring a water bottle and sun protection. On rainy days, we often work in the hoop house - rain gear is not required.
- ✓ Seed collection and cleaning.
- ✓ Transplanting seedlings.
- ✓ Care of our living seed bank/native plant garden.
- ✓ Brainstorm outreach opportunities to share native plant knowledge
- ♥ Volunteers get to take home the occasional native plant seedling for their home garden.
- ♥ Gain valuable hands-on experience with hundreds of native plant species, their propagation and plant care.
- ♥ Surround yourself with other native plant experts, enthusiasts and beginners.
- ♥ Meet other people who want to make a difference!
- ♥ Volunteering is a surefire boost of endorphins. Volunteering in a beautiful outdoor space, while you can get your hands dirty, and nerd out on plants is just about the best thing you can do for your mind, body, and soul.
- New Volunteers please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you an introduction and mini-tour.
*Volunteer point people are listed for new volunteers to check in with.